Thursday, July 9, 2009

The changing of my small world

Our world is constantly changing and so does my small little world. Have been studying for so many years and I think I am too used to being a student. The sudden transition of becoming a real adult to face the working world is a little overwhelming. I know this is inevitable and eventually I would need to face it anyhow. It is just that, sometimes it takes time to adjust and adapt.

Guess I am those who cannot stay at home for too long without doing anything productive. Today is the 9th official day of my holiday after my last final paper and I am starting to hate the holiday already. Unlike the usual me, holiday is what I am hoping for after every semester and dreadful exams. I could do anything I like, something which I didn't have time for during my semester. I enjoyed because I know, I have nothing to worry for. Relax and chill was all I needed to do and eventually the new semester would start and everything would be back to routine.

But now, perhaps I know my student life has finally come to an end and the future is uncertain. I started to disgust the holiday. I hate the mounting uncertainties in my life now. I applied for a couple of jobs via the internet and newspaper and wondering who will call me for interview. I went to snap some passport-sized photos but started to hate the person in the picture. I went to my mom's office and started to loath the morning traffic jam. I cursed the policemen for making the condition worst. I heard the news saying that the education minister is reverting to BM for science and math teaching, I started to hate this out-dated country and thinking of migrating. I hate him when he becomes so unpredictable and giving empty promises. I hate to stay at home when dad keeps nagging me. I hate waiting. What the hell is wrong with me? It is like hatred has penetrated every inch of my body.

Perhaps this is so-called the transition period. Worst than PMS, my thoughts are all messed up and went hay-wired. I loss control of myself and this is when I started to become like an injured lion. Beware dudes, just in case you got bitten by me.

But still, as time goes by, I am getting more prepared each day. The reality might have hit me hard on my face and knocked me down, leaving me vulnerable and injured. But now I have stood up from the ground and the wound is starting to heal already. After all, I am not as weak I guess. When we think that we know ourselves well, or when we think that we have full control of ourselves and our lives, the condition often turn out to be the opposite. That is why life is a learning process. There are still plenty to learn out there. NO matter how bad the condition is,
life goes on, so do I. Gambateh!


P/S: I am totally in love with Ed Westwick! He is soooo hot!!! Well, most girls like bad boys. I think this is a valid statement. Lolx... If you don't know what I am saying, go watch Gossip Girl. ^^v

5 comments:

~RacH'BabE~ said...

chuck?? u like chuck arr?? haha...
he's so damn baddd....

hmm... finally u understand this kind of feeling ya... uncertain about everything... juz make life sucks...

JoeanneWLV said...

No lor... He is actually not bad one... He got a kind heart and lonely soul. I like him alotz!!! Kakaka~

So how about u and ur bf now?

~RacH'BabE~ said...

u called that not bad??
*faints*

me n him arr... lets not talk it here... >.<

u going to shen's house party??

JoeanneWLV said...

Yaya going... We talk during that time la... ^^

~RacH'BabE~ said...

haha... k k...