Tuesday, May 26, 2009

26.05.2009~

Today...
I over-slept...
I did not study much for my test... and...
I think I have screwed it...

Today...
I came to uni... and...
I saw a leng zai intern from A Cut Above smoking...
Feel so potong steam... =.=

Today...
I witnessed what encouragement can lead us to...
How a girl is brave enough to stand on the stage...
and get her hair shaved...
Girls... Yes...
They are girls...

"Shave me save me" ^^

Today...
I had some hot fried snacks...
Which I promised myself not to have it anymore...
Once again... I am lack of self-discipline...

Today...
I have said several F words to him...
I have decided to forget and forgo...
I have decided to stop devaluing myself...
I have decided to move on...
I have decided to live a happier life... and...
I have decided...

=
==
===
====
=====
======
=======
========
=========
========== To start my pharmaco report today... zzzzZZZzzzz....

No comments: