Sunday, May 10, 2009

Thank You Mama~

Today is mother's day and I as the daughter, should at least do something to show my gratitude to her. But instead, the whole day I was sitting in front of my lappie, doing research and trying to finish my malaria report as soon as possible. Because one glance at my planner for week 10, I am gonna faint. @@ If I don't finish my work fast, you may not be able to see me on week 11 already. So, work work and work!

My mommy on the other hand, despite the fact that today is her big day and she should take her rest, she worked harder for us, especially for me and my sister. My sister is preparing for her mid-term exam, so she also sat on the table whole day to cramp all the biology stuffs into her brain. Mommy then went to grocery with my brothers, bought a lot of fruits for us. She said we need some immune boost during tough week like this. So sweet. And now, she is asking me: "You sure you don't want more mango? One is enough?"... Oh my, thanks mom... I love you... =)

Also, once she came back from grocery, she started cooking behind (although we are suppose to have dinner outside today to celebrate mom's day). She is cooking for us. Both me and my sis are staying outside and she is pre-cooking for us so that we get to eat whenever we want, just by reheating the food. Oh mom... I love you... =)

I am really a bad daughter... Probably because I am a typical Chinese, I find it hard to express my love and respect to my mom... I just want to let her know that mom, I love you alotz... Muakz..

No comments: