Sunday, May 10, 2009

Move On~

学会放下,才会幸福

My student life is gonna end soon...
Soon... I will enter another stage of life...
Meeting new people...
Hopefully meeting something different...
Something inspiring...

But still...
When I turn my head and look back...
I still see you there...
Waving to me...
You said this is life...
You said we have to move on...
And I told you I will move on...
I told you I know this is just life...
Nothing much we can do to change it...

But.. It is just not so easy as I think it is...
Perhaps... I am not as strong as I think I am...
Indeed... If you know me well...
I am just not strong...
I am fragile... weak... and vulnerable...

Somehow...
I will move on of course...
As you said, this is life...
But please give me some time...
I am not a superwoman after all...
Wish: All the best to you and to me...
Wish 2: A better life...

No comments: