Thursday, May 14, 2009

Emotionally Overwhelmed~

*Listen first before you ever judge*

After the meeting with J, I have only one conclusion, no matter who was at fault and who was not, there is only one conclusion for me, that is I am still an unwise person. Well, before the discussion I was actually cursing J, saying that he was the one in fault and he was the one that jump into conclusion without any effort of clarification and he was the one that acted like a kid. In fact, I am the one that acted like a kid, I saved my report as "J _ go eat shit"... Lolx... So who was immature now?

But seeing from his side, after listening to what he said, I personally think that he might not be entirely wrong. Well, he followed the procedures as well. He booked through the facilities, he made sure that everything was proper. And we did the same as well, we booked through C&S, we also made sure that everything was proper. You see, the thing was, both sides assumed that we had control during that time slot, whereby during that one hour, we are allowed to perform and they are allowed to do their presidential debate. You see, we both went through the correct channel and procedures, it was just that, the problem actually lied on C&S to be honest, that they did not confirm the venue for us.

Don't really care who was at fault. Just that, through this incident, I feel that I am still very far from being a wise person. Well, when I asked myself, did I accuse J also before getting any clarification? I did accuse him, I did say that he was wrong, I did say that he should apologize as well...

Hmm... Well... the problem was not settled. But everyone agreed to forget about it and move on. I hope that I learn something from this incident... It is just that, when something happens, it is often not the fault of one party, it is better to think from the other side as well, before judging anyone...

1 comment:

Jass said...

haha, glad that u learned something from it, life is that way anyway... got time just feel free n share your thoughts lo.. ^^