Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The reality of Life~

Today I have learned another lesson of life...
To be more exact...
Today I have reinforced my understanding of life...
Life is all about reality and reality is cruel...>_<

I understand how much you wanted to launch your campaign...
How much effort you have put in to make this event a success...
I never say you are wrong...
But please...
Sometimes before you ever say something...
Think of others first...

We are having event also...
We have put in effort in making this a success also...
We also try to achieve what we wanted to achieve...
Life is not made for you alone...
You don't live in this planet alone...
Please make sure you understand this...

Well... I believe somehow there was some forms of misunderstanding...
You said you have booked the place and you resume control...
So did we... We followed the correct procedure...
Double and triple confirmed with the associated department...
Thus by right we have also booked that place... and we should resume control as well...

You said we are asking something that did not meant to be ours...
But please... if you ever think from our side...
We are asking something that is meant to be us...
And you... tried to manipulate what you have said...
Tried to cover your ass from the problem...
Is this what a president should do?
Or this is just human nature and I have been too idealist to think for others?

I cannot say that we have no wrong...
I know somehow he was not right for speaking the *F* word...
But if you see from his situation...
Do you think that he was entirely in fault?

And you, you mentioned to us that there will be nothing on today...
And we are free to do our play today...
Well... Whatever you want to say...
If you insist that you are not part of the debate,
then why I see your people there?
Why I see your people shouting there like nuts just now?
Please... I am not a kid anymore...
I know how to differentiate the right and the wrong...
I *wish* you all the best in your whatever election...

As for the J guy...
I wonder if he sees himself in the mirror everyday...
Who the *fish* is him?
You as the person who in charge of the event...
Don't you think that you are suppose to settle the problem but not asking me"What is my problem?"
Well... I know we have been abit harsh...
But you too right? Do you think you are right?
Who the hell you think you are?
To request an apology from us?
While on the way home today...
Go check out some stores and grab yourself a mirror...
Please... you are nothing but just another piece of shit...

As for the M association...
Well... I am as disappointed as usual...
This incident only further reinforce my believe...
People in M association are just a piece of ignorant shit...

No comments: