Sunday, May 3, 2009

~Menstrual Pain~

Argh... Menstruation is driving me nuts! The pain is getting worst! I cannot concentrate on anything! Was chatting with a friend online, and he said that the hot weather is driving him crazy, well... To girls like us, not only that the weather is crazy, but the menstrual pain can be much worst! Argh! @.@

I used to be quite tolerable with menstrual pain, as it does not affect me much, both physically and mentally. But nowadays, I think they have somehow found some ways to attack my pain sensory receptors, nowadays the pain is so just unbearable. >_<>
Look, I am stronger than you humans... Kekeke (smirk**)~

But come to look at their anatomy, well... very similar with ours, but of coz our reproductive system is much more developed. Lolx, thats y we suffer more!*Pure imagination* =P

Lolx... Ok then... Just gotto bear with the pain and start doing my report (again).. =.= Due date is tomorrow, but I wonder what time? 5.00pm? Then I can work till 4.45pm (as usual)... =P

No comments: