Friday, May 29, 2009

~Healthier Lifestyle?

After one whole semester of excuses...
A semester of slacking...
And seeing that my fats are accumulating...
Bouncing around when I am walking...
Colonizing my waist and thigh...
Probably in my blood too...
Eventually blocking my heart...
I think it is time to exercise already... =.=
Else... I can see my future as...

@@

But...
Looking at the weather right now...
I don't think I can get my mood on...
The haze and the choking smoke...
The risk outweighed the benefits...
Probably yea I can get to keep myself slightly more active...
But probably I will die of lung cancer...
WTF... =.=

And I think it is time to cut down on my food intake...
Especially junks!
Not going to buy cup noodles anymore!
They are just too tempting and *sedative* at night...
And lure me to make unforgivable mistakes...
I counted the plastic disposable forks...
(Becoz I don't quite like the idea of pouring hot water to plastic cups)...
And I already had 5 cup noodles in a month! (FYI for supper only!!!)...
And only 2 miserable yogurt as you can see from the picture... =.=
(Becoz I usually eat yogurt with fruits... )

WTH... =.=

No way! I am NOT going to buy cup noodles anymore...
And I have a few packets of snacks...
Double Decker classic cheese and Twisties tomato flavor...
Tell me if you want...
Coz I think sometimes some donation is good... ^^


Baaaa... After so much talking and guess what I am eating now...
Fried salmon from Sakae...
Erm... if you ask me why I am eating that at home...
I can only said daddy taught me from young not to waste food...
So I kinda *tapao* it yesterday from Sakae... =P

Everyone don't puke ya... ^^ Still very nice... ^^

Last but not least...
Wish the water supply will be back to normal soon...
As they promised at 7pm...
But you know la... Malaysia Boleh...
=.=

4 comments:

- k o R i - said...

I doubt you can reach that size considering how you feel guilty so quickly after =.=;;

Ahahaha... I found your blog! :D

Too bad I don't eat junk food or I would gladly take them from you ;P

JoeanneWLV said...

Lolx! Finally you found my blog... What is yours? Add yours to my list... ^^

Mine sometimes can be very emo one... Bear with it... Lolx... =D

JoeanneWLV said...

Ok... Found yours too~ Stupid me... Lolx... =D

- k o R i - said...

hahaha... good good XD

aiya... nowadays... blog is a place for ppl to emo oso la xD

understand one!