Saturday, May 23, 2009

Braces~

Went for a monthly check up today...
After a brief examination...
Doctor was explaining to me that he wants me to be prepared...
That for the coming few months...
I will have a very ugly tooth arrangement...
I was like... W.H.Y????

Figure 1: Showing you the gap between teeth
(This is not mine... I feel too gross to show you all mine)... =P

He said I got a gap in between of my two teeth on the right... (Figure 1)
Where the center line was out...
That is why now he got a big plan in mind...
He wanna move my tooth one by one to the left...
To move the gap to the left...
Which eventually will be hidden in the internal part of my mouth... On the left side...
Which means... before that could actually happen...
Somehow someday you will see the gap in the middle...
Like those ah ma without a tooth... (Figure 2)
Oh my... Sobssss...
And I tell you what...
The effect was instantaneous...
I can see the gap moving to the left already...
That was extremely fast you know...
I just went to see the doctor today... >_<
Figure 2: Yea... It will be like Madonna... Kekeke...
But mine will be much bigger I think... Sobs... More like ah ma la... :S

Doctor knows I am eager to get rid of this whole braces treatment thingy...
That is why he *encourage* me by saying that this will be the last phase of my treatment...
Once the gap has disappeared to the left internal side of my mouth...
You are free to go...
You would not have to come and see my face every month already...
Although my expression is indifferent...
My heart was actually roaring...
All my cells were celebrating...
Though it is still abit too early...

Argh... another half a year...
Think should be quite fast la...
Kekekekeke... :P
Everyone please bear with me for another half a year... Lolx...

4 comments:

Jass said...

hahaha... then u should show to me on Tuesday o... n thanks for encourage me to slack till week 14 then... LOL

JoeanneWLV said...

Muahahaha~

Yerrr... Sobss... I can see the gap ady when I took photo... So sad... :S Half a year more man... >_<

3C5 said...

close your eyes...
open your eyes...
close your eyes again...
~ PEE-KAA-BOO ~
open your eyes and...
Tada~~~ 6 months gone =P

JoeanneWLV said...

Muahaha~ Vearn u damn sweat la... :P But I wish that to happen also... LOLx... :P