Monday, October 26, 2009

26.10.09~

I didn't have a nice sleep yesterday, kept waking up from dreams. I remembered grabbing the alarm clock on my bedside when I was awaken, and it showed 4.44am. A bad indicator of the day. In Chinese they said 4 is *sei*, means die. Bad luck perhaps, and seriously, today was just not my day.

I hate heavy makeup, but this people in Roche said makeup is basic manners, so I tried to do some basic ones, which I felt very uncomfortable with. Then the interview, I waited for like almost an hour for the *director* to come, which at that time, I assumed the director was the company director.

Then, miscommunication. I thought this was the second interview where I would have to do product presentation, since I already passed the first interview. So I prepared whole night yesterday for the presentation, checked out the Dos and Don'ts. However, the person who interviewed me just now, is the director of HR department, meaning that I am still at the first stage of the interview.

Well, I am okay with that actually. No big deal. Just the questions he asked, some I don't think I have answered well. A bit like bringing him to tour the garden (Chinese saying). At the end of the interview, he ticked on my application form, and said he gave me a pass for the interview and explained what I should do for the product presentation. Meaning that probably, I got the chance for the 2nd interview, depending on the performance of other candidates. What I need to do now is wait, which can be a very unbearable process.

Actually I was quite confident before this and thought it should not be a problem. But over-confidence often leads to fatal consequences, like how I feel right now. Of coz not exactly *fatal*, but a bit unexpected and disappointed. @@ Well, still, there are still hope. Seriously, I hope I deserve a chance. Praying hard for the best.

P/S: I found a way to online for free without spending in a cafe or something, that is to park outside (nearest possible) the cafe and online in the car. =P

3 comments:

tzeyuen said...

online in the car? 0.0 haha..maybe i should try it one day eh. hehe..

btw..i know what you mean by the over-confidence and expectations part. oh wells..dont feel too disappointed ya. it'll be fine =)

and all the best to getting that 2nd interview! =D

Brian Chye said...

online in car is like being a hacker -.- good luck in ur nxt interview!

JoeanneWLV said...

Kaka... Thanks guys... Btw, I was called for the 2nd interview already.. God bless... ^^

Ya, online in the car is not a bad idea actually... Old Town connection doesn't need password, so can try it out next time. Muahaha~