Monday, October 19, 2009

Why so unfair?


*Sorry everyone, these days my blog is a bit gloomy*

Today I saw a mentally retarded man wandering around on the street. I guess he is at his late 40s, old and slightly plump. But what saddened me is that, he is wearing some tight female singlet and a worn out short skirt. He is a man. But he doesn't know what he is doing.

He sat on the floor and talking to himself, occasionally added with some hand motions. People around walked passed him, nobody ever cares about him, as if he is another stray dog or cat on the street.

I feel very sad when I look at him. Not sure what has happened to his life that caused him to be mentally retard today. But then I asked God, does he deserve all these? Was he given a chance before? Why some people are living at the other side of the world, enjoying luxurious lives while some people have to live like an animal? What kinda judgment is that? Did they include the scale for fairness?

Probably I am just being emotional these days. Small little things can evoke my sea of thoughts and feelings. And seriously, I don't know how much I deserve actually, but I will try my best to appreciate what I have in life, and always remember not to take anything for granted.

Tomorrow's interview is an opportunity given to me. I will try my best then. All the best! Aza-aza!

P/S: 委屈你了,要你啃一个这么难啃的女人。。。=P

1 comment:

Jass said...

甭多说,咱们一起努力吧