Friday, October 16, 2009

Random thoughts~

Sometimes the world is really small. A few days back I met a guy visiting clinics like me, but he was buying some dental wastes from the doctors while I am asking doctors to buy my products. Then coincidentally, we met today again in another area doing basically the same thing. LoLx.

After exchanging number and all that, we chatted for a while. He asked if I am scared when I do all the visiting alone, because nowadays the world is getting very mutated. My friend just told me that her car was hammered by some rempets to snatch her handbag from the passenger seat. Then there are also cases where ladies are robbed and rapped while they were walking alone in the car park. Everyday we have freshly baked news from the newspaper, actually it is quite scary.

Well, honestly speaking I am afraid too, especially most of the time I am alone carrying stuffs or driving alone screening for dental clinics. If someone seriously targeted me and wanted to rob me, or worst... I think I would be defenseless. But well, life still moves on. Just be more alert and pray hard then.

No comments: