Monday, October 12, 2009

A total mess~

*A total mess*

Ever since the beginning of August, my life has gone into a total mess, a total disorganized chaos. Justify FullNew job has occupied my weekdays, weekends were occupied by friend gatherings and outings, and nowadays, dating is part of my weekend's MUST plan (I am not complaining thou). Dad said I am treating the house as a hotel, I only sleep in the house at night, the rest of the time I was out, nowhere to be seen. Feel a bit bad thou.

Many things were left behind. I look at my room, and I can only sigh, because it is a total mess. Clothing are all stacked up, handbags are hanging messily around the chair, papers and non-essential documents are all scattering around my table, even the newspapers where I used to look for job (like two months ago?) are still lying flatly on my table, facial products are all scattering around, the mirror is filled with fingerprints and many more. Sometimes I don't even feel like opening my closet, because everything is just so messed up inside. Sigh, and yet I dare to call myself a girl. @@

Then I look at my face. The tone is getting slightly dull, open pores are getting very obvious and also those black circle beneath my eyes. I wonder when was the last time i went for a facial, and when was the last time I pampered my face with masks. Also I look at my skin, it is getting so dry and dehydrated. I wonder when can I indulge myself in a spa treatment? Besides, I want a good hair treatment as well!

Next, I remember promising my dentist to go for a scaling and checkup during September (General dentist is different from orthodontist). But then now it is getting to the mid of October already, and yet I don't have a slight motivation to go knock on his clinic. Perhaps I have visited too many clinics for the past few months, perhaps I don't have the time, or perhaps everything is just an excuse, because I am too lazy.

Then I look at myself again. Seems like I am gradually losing some weights. My current record is 49kg (after meal), means that I dropped another kg from my average 50kg. Mom said I look like a stick now. Today a nurse said my hand is like those crispy biscuit, so thin that it can be easily broken into half. Perhaps that has to do with my inconsistent meals and coffee overdose. I wish to gain more weight too. But how?

Therefore, before the condition gets any worst, I think I should spend more time on myself. A little bit of time management, go for a nice facial treat, perhaps spend some times to pack my room, listening to some musics, read some books, have more quality sleeps and perhaps to go for better and *fatter* foods. @@ Also, its time to seriously think about my future.

P/S: Don't take it wrong, my life goes on, in fact BETTER... with YOU.

No comments: