Friday, October 23, 2009

Turning point?

This morning while preparing myself for another new day, I roughly run through what I should do for the coming days, the most appropriate thing to do. Today will be another normal working day, then in the afternoon I will notify my lady boss that I will be late on Monday, reason? Personal stuff. Well, probably she will start suspecting me, but I cannot care so much already.

On Monday, I will try my best for the 2nd interview, hopefully I get a green light from the Roche director, and once this is done, that day afternoon I will go back office, and send a email to my boss in US, cc to my manager, and verbally talk to my lady boss. I don't know what else they will say, or perhaps they already expected this to happen, but nothing much I can do already.

If say I don't get a green light from Roche, I will work for the coming week, and still send in my resignation letter when my boss and manager come back from US. Sometimes I think, for every single decision you made, there is no exact right or wrong, it is based on how you see it. At this stage, I think I still have the choice to choose what I like to do, so why not I go for something that I have passion with?

Till then. As someone told me many times,
"Don't think so far first, solve the problems in front of you first." =P

Well, perhaps that should be the way after all. Gambateh and all the best then. =D

No comments: