Sunday, October 4, 2009

A constantly changing mind~

*Clueless. I am lost and the raindrops are bombarding me. Not sure of my direction, my path and my future.*

Nowadays I am thinking alot, thinking of the choices that I have, the decisions that I should make and the consequences of each decision.
Justify Full
I got a feeling to continue studying, but not sure if research is something that I really like. What kinda topic they are offering next semester? Hows the fees like? Will I be able to get scholarship? What kinda prospect I have once I finish honors? Will I face the same condition like what I am facing now? Will I be too old by the time I finish my honors? A lot of questions...

At the same time, I am thinking of the possibility of changing a new job, perhaps looking for something less stressful, less sales-oriented. Everyday they have this new job notifications buzzing my email, but every time when I checked, they are more or less the same. Business development executive, sales executive, management trainee, lab technician, etc. I don't know, I remembered my friend saying that sales is not suitable for me, but can you tell me what is suitable then? Perhaps only time and my own experiences can tell. Somehow, I like food science and food development, but not sure if Monash is offering food science-related topics in their honors program.

Apart from that, pressure from home is accumulating. Mom especially, is not pretty happy with us. Some issues have become our topics of arguments, I know she cares for me, she worries I made the wrong choice, or wrong move perhaps. Blinded. She said don't waste my time and youth. She asks me to build up my career first, while I don't even know if I really like this job. Honestly speaking I am not sure if I have done the right thing, because there is no way you can tell if you are right or wrong, only future can tell if my decision is correct.

I am a person who always follow my heart. I only do things when my heart tells me to do. I won't force myself in doing things that I hate. I know uncertainty is always the issue between us, but once again, only time and OUR experiences can tell. For now, I just know that I love this man, for all the issues and problems that are bombarding around us, or me, they are challenges. If we are lucky enough to get through them, then we will be better off. Else, there is no need to force. But still, all of these still come back to one conclusion, only time can tell. Only when you have worked for it before, then only you know whether you did the right thing or not.

Perhaps it is time for me to slowdown my pace, and think of what I really want. May God bless us.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

The research I'm doing is under food science faculty!! it is interesting!!

When come to relationship, parents usually not satisfy with this and that. Like what I had faced early this year. A person will change over time. Thus, we cant judge a person by his age and etc. Just follow your feel lor.... dont make it so complicated...

JoeanneWLV said...

Keke... Thanks Sharon for the advice... Really appreciate that...

Think I will find a time to have a nice talk with u... about honors and relationship perhaps...LoLx...

Feleh! said...

Prof Ben's taking students this coming sem~ Come come~