Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I officially resigned (updated)~

Yesterday I finally handed in my resignation letter to my lady boss and sent an email to my boss and manager in Boston. Almost immediately, I got a sms from boss asking why I decided to leave. He worried it might be due to office matters as in some people in the office might bully me. But well, I replied and said that I would like to try out in pharmaceutical line, which is more related to what I've studied in uni. Then he didn't say much already, just the normal hoohaa goodbye, you're a good staff and all the best kinda thing.

I thought when my lady boss knew about this, she would at least screw me once first before she agree to let me go. But well, things seemed to be going on quite smoothly, she didn't really make my life hard. In fact, we had a pleasant conversation in the afternoon, talking about office gossip.

Today is my last day in the office. Feeling is abit awkward as I don't know what to do in the office, and what is the proper thing to say. My colleague was late. He went to buy some dim sum back from the well known shop near our office. He said this is the farewell dim sum feast for me. Well, I am a bit touched actually. Thanks for the effort =)

Sometimes I think, I am really a well blessed child. Although I always complain about the work, but maybe as compared to others, I am indeed the lucky one to get to work with this company. Somehow I think I'll miss the people in the office, as well as Cheras Old Town which I have spent most of my mornings there, sipping my beloved coffee.

Although it was just a brief 3 months, but I guess I have learned quite a lot during the process, expose to the real working environment, experience the terrible morning jam(>.<); learn most of the roads in Klang Valley; observe the bunch of monkey every morning... Anyways, special thank to Dr. Noorlin, a very wise doctor that taught me a lot. Thank you everyone, thank you TDI, for being part of my life. =)


*My manager, I hope he won't see this... LoLx*


*The usual morning jam... @@*


*They've lost their home due to urbanization. Forests were flattened to build houses. Thus high tension wires have become their new and only home now. Kesian... Everyday I will count the number of monkeys hanging on the wire, worry if some of them died... Kaka... Silly me*

There goes my first job. Not sure if I have made the right decision to leave this company. But what is done is done. Life moves on and I will try my very best for the 2nd interview with Roche tomorrow. God Bless. Gambateh! ^^

2 comments:

Brian Chye said...

omg.. u secretly took pic of ur manager LOL!! now now..

JoeanneWLV said...

Keke... Yalor... I am obsessed with him once upon a time... LoLx...