Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Thank God, for telling me that I deserve~

Just in case if you don't know, I cry a lot when I speak to the God. Often times when I look into her eyes, I see kindness, acceptance and forgiveness. It is like no matter what I do, how much sins I have, God will always be my side, she will never abandon me, she will always protect me. To me, thats the meaning of God.

It is not wrong to say that we human live in a society, but there are inevitable moments where we feel alone, abandoned, like no one cares if you are alive or dead. Some people may try to ignore these kinda feelings, some may live in denial, some may try to live with it, some may break down and give up... As for me, I will pray hard to the God, because I know, she will not abandon me. As long as we believe, then there will be hope.

You can say I am mentally weak, but I would say this is how I become strong. Because I believe, for all obstacles and difficulties that we face today, they are God's effort to make us mentally stronger, to be a better man, and to be able to achieve our desired lives. This is how she is blessing us. This is how she is trying her best to protect us.

This evening, I got a call from Roche saying that I am selected for the 2nd interview. Thank God. Thanks for standing by my side during my vulnerable and self-doubting moments. Thanks for giving me a chance. Thanks for telling me that I deserve, as long as I work for it. Thank you, and I promise you, I will try my best.

P/S: To you, we always have our vulnerable times, but just to let you know, I'll be there whenever you need me.

1 comment:

Jass said...

Being a buddhist, i'm not really believe in His existence, but i do believe His knowledge will guide us through our obstacles...

In return, you got my promise as well.. I'll be there whenever you need me too... Thanks dear, for being the one...