Thursday, June 11, 2009

Coward!

There are people who like to live in denial. No matter how much you try to provoke them or encourage them, they will still choose to hide in the shell, stay in the comfort zone and never wanted to face the reality. I have seen people like this in my life and for God sake, they are getting very annoying. Don't challenge my limit.

These kinda people, never have the encouragement to face the reality, or the problem. When things happen, they tend to run, avoid, hide and blame. Not even once that they ever thought of facing the problems. What they will do is to complain behind one's back and hope to get support from others, but never once they are brave enough to face it and solve the problem. Sorry to say, I am getting very fed up with this kinda people.

I am not going to care anymore. I have already done my part and it is up to you if you still wanted to stay in the shell. I don't care and please do whatever you want to do. It is no longer my business. I move on. So long.

2 comments:

- k o R i - said...

Joeanne ;_;
I can't study ;_;
I feel like doing other stuff like blogging... but I can't even finish a blog post ;_________;

JoeanneWLV said...

Dont worry dear...
Chill down...
Still got time...
I havent start pharmaco also...
Have been studying IB...
Dont worry...
Will be fine...
:)