Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sick~

o oh~ I don't know what is happening...
My heart is throbbing for the whole day...
This looks like a hypertension to me...
Even before I took coffee of the day...

My brain become dysfunctional when my heart is working too hard...
Same goes to my body cells...
I feel weak... Very very weak...
And exhausted... As if I didn't sleep for days...
Plus... my left breast is aching...
When I feel it... I feel something hard... @@ (Symptom 1)
I mean comparatively hard... as compared to the right one...
@@ What the hell is this?
And it is painful... :S

Also, when I compare them physically with a mirror...
I saw the left one is darker...
Ops... symptom 2...
Shit lor... What the hell is this...
Sobs... I am only at my early 20s...
Don't tell me something that I don't want to know...
Sobs... But well... will get it checked after my papers...
I promised... sobs...

Plus... The weather today is damn sucky...
I think this contributed to my overall weakness...
Sick of this contaminated world...
Screw you!
If I am given a chance to reborn...
I will not want to... If the place is this earth again...
Sick! Sick! Sick! >.<

4 comments:

- k o R i - said...

x.x well, it's always good to go for checkups... but I doubt there's anything to worry ;)

All the best for tomorrow!

JoeanneWLV said...

Why leh???

~RacH'BabE~ said...

aww.... sry to hear that.... hope everything is all rite... >.< ...

JoeanneWLV said...

Kaka... I will do checking soon le... Ady got appointment... Hope everything alright lor... Else you go KK without me... :P