Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Don't take me for granted~

I always remind myself not to take things for granted, because somehow, I have been through some hard times and I know sometimes, good things don't just pop up in front of us. It is always good to be thankful and to appreciate what we have in life.

But there are times when people tend to play a fool with you, try to take you for granted. Well, for being my *close friend* for so many years, I hope you know my line and don't go beyond. I hate people when they try to take me for granted. @@ Or... always accuse me for not putting in effort to maintain the friendship or whatsoever. Well, I respect your way of thinking and how you see things and I hope you too. It is just very frustrating when you point your finger on me and said that I have done nothing while you, sitting there and goyang kaki. Please, before you ever say something, please look at yourself and see what you have contributed. I have no idea what is in your mind and why you have this kind of thinking.

Also, as you said, for being your close friend, you don't mind to talk straight to me. Well, same here. For being my *close friend* I hope you know when I am serious and when I am kidding. There are some issues you know that I am taking them ultra seriously, so please don't ask me to do silly things regarding these serious issues, they are not *dramas* for you, or for you all to see. @@

No comments: