Thursday, June 4, 2009

I have got a new toy... v^^v

A few days back I went into a 100 Yen shop in Taipan...
Guess what I found... Kakaka...
I found a small little cutie pot...
The size is just nice... Not too much not too little...
Then the design is cute...
White color as the base... My favorite color...
Then with some Italian wordings in light blue...
(I am not sure if they are Italian wordings thou...=P)
Functionally... It can be used with induction cooker as well as normal stove...
And the price... 100 Yen shop... so it is rm4.90 only...
Perfect... ^^
Finally I found the pot that I wanted... Lolx...
Now I understand Christopher's feeling when he found the American continent...
Lolx... Happy happy...

*My lunch in a pot: mushroom soup with broccoli and sausages... ^^*
*Drink: Green tea...*

*My cutie pot...*

So this once again proved that Japanese are more innovative...
And they are better businessmen...
Because they know the market better...
There are so many people like me...
Students staying outside...
Single working adults...
Sometimes when we are fed up with the outside foods...
It is always a good alternative to cook...
Simple meal... with small pot and cute design...
I guess Malaysian should consider this as a potentially growing market...
And start doing something with it before the market was seized by foreign products...
Lolx...
See... There is always a reason why we don't support Malaysian made products... =P

2 comments:

- k o R i - said...

it looks more french than italian but what do I know? XD

ahahaha... it's so sad that malaysians don't understand malaysians >.>

JoeanneWLV said...

Lolx... Not sure what language is that... But I like it very much... ^^