Saturday, June 13, 2009

Imperfect~

*Selfish*

Dad was right... I am selfish...
I still have a lot to learn...
Serving the society alone is not enough to make me a better person...
This also comes from family and friends...
They way you treat them...
Shows the level of maturity...

My parents said that I am selfish...
I did not visit my grandma for ages...
Either from my dad's or my mom's side...
From my mom's side...
My grandma has got a bone fracture recently...
And she was in the hospital for 2 weeks...
I as her granddaughter...
I only visited her once...
When she was admitted to the hospital...
From my dad's side...
I only go to my grandma's house when I have to...
When I have no choice...
Not only that...
Even to my parents as well...

Next to my friends...
She is right... I am selfish... I only think for myself...
Always I am the one that wanted others to *suit* me...
Suit my time and my mood...
Indeed she is very right...

Often, I only see my own problems...
Amplifying my own problems and do not see others...
Like this coming exam...
I complain that I do not have enough time...
While most of the time I am slacking around...
When comes to the very last minute...
I start to freak out...
This is the consequence dear...
The cycle is repeating...
Every semester it is the same...

Well... It is not too late to learn...
We human are constantly learning...
I am not perfect...
But I will improve to be a better person... =D

Continue study then... Gambateh!!!

7 comments:

Jass said...

好大的怨气...不过你都是/依然/或者生存于‘成长’当中...慢慢进步啦!

JoeanneWLV said...

Kaka... Thanks... and why you will shit wor? Hows the first paper?

Jass said...

一言难尽...得闲同你吹水啦!

JoeanneWLV said...

Muahaha~ 考完试慢慢吹... ^^

tzeyuen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tzeyuen said...

oh wells..no one is perfect. dont think so much ya *huggs* all the best for your exams!! take care :)

ps: i'll link you ya :)

JoeanneWLV said...

Hey Tze Yuen,

Thanks and same to u ya... ^^
I will link you too... ^^