Sunday, June 7, 2009

Killing me softly~

Location: Rawang
Type of house: Double story semi-D
Temperature: Unknown, but very hot
Current body condition: Perspirating and unable to focus
Study progress: None

The weather is so damn hot... I don't know what is the exact temperature, perhaps close to 40 degree Celsius? I know global warming is *global*, as it can be felt in anywhere of the world. But back in Sunway I am staying in 24th floor, much higher than the height of a double story semi-D, which for God's sake I have no idea of the exact height either, the impact is less intense. Much much less intense. In the afternoon, I can still pass the day with a fan, but in Rawang, I don't see the possibility of staying comfortable in the afternoon without getting the aircond on.

And guess what? I hate the idea of on-ing the aircond for long hours. Not that I am afraid of getting dry skin or whatsoever, but it is because this is a causal-effect thing. Everyone stays indoor, on the aircond and start emitting more greenhouse gasses. In the end the weather is getting hotter and accelerate the stupid global warming process @@... Argh!!!

And guess what again... I did not on the aircond despite the stupid hot weather, rediculously thinking to reduce my carbon footprint while others are happily enjoying the breeze of cold air. In the end, I cannot concentrate at all in my study, suana-ing in my room, my lappie is protesting because its inner cooling system was long dead and it cannot take the hot weather any longer than I do @@ Argh!!!

Stupid me. @@ But still even knowing that I am stupid, I will still try to reduce my carbon footprint, even though I know my contribution alone is bloodly insignificant. Truely support tree planting!!! Lets plant back the trees that we destroyed... Please...

2 comments:

- k o R i - said...

well, think of it as... the more trees, the less "hot" it'll be!!

I oso no on aircon at home... but... ahahaha... I finally came to uni today to "tumpang" aircon >.>

JoeanneWLV said...

Muahaha... Yea we should do that more often... Everyone shud go to the mall or library watsoever... kakaka... Tumpang abit la... Don't always on the aircon... :P Me now continue my sauna at home... :P Nvm la... Can help to keep fit also... Lolx...