Thursday, June 4, 2009

I will definitely be missing everyone of you~

Going to move back to Rawang soon...
Reason? Graduating this semester...
And I am only allowed to stay till the end of June (latest)...
Suddenly I am sad...
I am sad to leave this place...

*My LV room*

Looking around my room...
Although sometimes I complained alotz...
About the expensive rental...
About the environmental unfriendly roommie who on the aircond 24/7...
About the Nigerians (housemates) who I have to share the washing machine with...
About those housemates who like to use Feleh and my stuffs without permission...
But I will surely miss this place...
The place where I have stayed for 3 years...


Looking around my uni...
Although sometimes I loathed the reports and assignments...
Complained the sucky and expensive foods in the cafeteria...
Too lazy to get my ass up to go to the lab...
Stab the back of the demonstrators (my first and second years)... XD
Over-dosing myself with caffeine to finish the 4% report...
Staying up all nights to read those boring journal articles...
Complain, complain and complain...
But in the end...
I will still miss Monash...
The place where I have stayed for 4 years...

*Most of the times I am just too sleepy in lab... =P*

Looking at all my friends...
Many of them have long graduated...
Many of them are still struggling with uni life...
Some I just get to know...
But now I am leaving already...
As what one of my friends have said: "This is life... People come and go..."
It is true... But it is a sad thing to admit...

And there is another thing that I will miss for sure...
The times that I spent in Leo Club of Monash...
Just received the last group meeting minutes...
Suddenly my eyes are filled... Blurred...
Leo is a major part of my uni life...
A turning point... It has changed me...
Especially the way of how I perceive things...

Well... Life moves on...
Although I have no idea of what is waiting for me in the future...
But I have no fear...
As this is part of life...
And at this moment... I am positive... =)

To all Monashians (including me =P),
Gambate in your studies...
Good luck in your exams... ^^

3 comments:

Jass said...

Good luck in your final, 'really final' exam... and it's time to add fuel to ur tank lo...^^

- k o R i - said...

awww, make sure to keep in touch!

when you're in klang or around subang must call me out k? XD

JoeanneWLV said...

Jass: I added fuel just now... But it is for my car... My brain engine is still dead... @@

Kori: Of coz man... Lolx... I will surely find you for tong shui! =P