Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sorry~

Sorry... For hurting you...
Sorry... Because I don't know what is the right thing to do...
Sorry... The only thing I can do is to follow my heart...

Sorry... Before that I was still misunderstanding you...
Sorry... I thought you wanted something like what we had in the past...
That freaked me out...
And you know that freaked me out...

But even today I know we have all grown...
We have all become more mature and we are serious...
But I still cannot make that move...
Because my heart... Somehow...
I have lost it...
And I am still having a hard time to get it back...

You said I deserve better...
You said I should let go and move on...
You said I should consider *us*...
But... This is just unfair for you...
In the end... We may all get hurt...
Please... Forgive me...
I am just a stupid idiot...

No comments: