Friday, June 26, 2009

I hate studying~

Okay, lets have a breakdown. First pathology is not only the study of disease. This includes:

1) Haematology (study of blood)
2) Histology (study of tissue)
3) Cytology (study of cells)
4) Oncology (study of cancer)
5) Parasitology (study of worms)
6) Clinical chemistry (laboratory diagnosis)

And... The sad thing is, I have to cramp everything into my brain in 3 days (today already counted as a day). Sobs, I underestimate this unit, I thought it is fun and easy. I mean comparatively easy, but in the end, I wanna vomit!

Very headache now. Too much of information in my brain. My brain cells are working OT now, all in battle mode, gonna die of hypoxia and info-toxicity overload... @@

S.O.S.....

2 comments:

~RacH'BabE~ said...

hahaha... calm down auntie, calm down...
i know u can do it 1 okie??
good luck~~
anticipating da kk trip~~ hehex~~

- k o R i - said...

;_________________________;
I totally understand!