Sunday, September 27, 2009

Always remember~

Today when I passed by the road...
I suddenly remembered of you...
The night when the accident happened...
Your last moment in the hospital...
The day you rest in peace...
The road became very creepy suddenly...
Silence and unwelcoming...

But I just want to tell you that...
You didn't sacrifice for nothing...
Because I will always remind myself when I am driving...
To always be careful no matter what...
To always be alert of the road condition...
To always stop aside when I am sleepy...

I will also remind myself of my past accidents...
When I dozed off and knocked onto the highway divider...
I will always remind myself...
For how lucky that I am still alive...
For how lucky that I am still able to hold the hand of my loved ones...
I will always remember...
Don't take life for granted...

Dear friend,
No matter where you are now...
Hope you bless us all...
Especially your family...