Sunday, September 13, 2009

To you, from me~

Yesterday was a great day. Get to meet his sister and we talked a lot more about ourselves. When I looked at him and saw his serious nodding face, I am happy because I know I found someone who is willing to listen, even though it is not about something fun. Thanks dear, I really appreciate that.

To you:

" When I said I don't know what will happen in the future, what I mean is I cannot predict the future, but that doesn't mean I wanted to quit or so. Never in my heart I wanted to let you go, but just that, I can only say I will try my best to walk this path together with you, no one knows what may happen in the future, but we try work things out for the future. Is that okay? And, don't give yourself too much pressure. Always love you. "

From me.

P/S: For those who are reading this post, hope you guys don't find it too geli, just a bit of self-expression only. Kekeke... =P

2 comments:

Jass said...

*nod*
With this, no doubt today will be another good day...
*甜在心里*

JoeanneWLV said...

Keke~ Glad that you like it. =D