Thursday, September 10, 2009

Heart Breaking~

Really disappointed when I see your post. So now I know, this is how you see me.

"Keep it beside when I need it; Keep it aside when I don't need it."

Darling we have been friends for so many years. It is really heart breaking when you said something like that. Our life is composed of many things, and friendship is one of them. But then they are not the only one. There are times when you see other things more heavily than the others, but it doesn't mean that I don't treat you as my close friend anymore or so called to dump you aside when I don't need you.

Remember those days when you cried over the phone? Remember those days when you called from UK? Remember those day I used to call you and talk about nonsense? Remember how I would laugh no matter how hard you scold me? Remember those days when we shared our problems in the Metrobus after tuition? I am not procrastinating, I just want to let you know, all of these are part of my life, and I hope they are part of yours too.

It is really hurtful when you said you would slap me if I am not Joeanne Wong, if I am not you old old friend. I was like, why? It is true that nowadays we didn't hang out that often, it is true that someone has a greater priority in my life now, but that doesn't mean I don't treat you as friend now. What do you want me to do? That day after talking to you, I stared at my cell blankly, wonder who have changed. You or me? or we both have changed?

No comments: