Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What happened?

Today morning was a rainy day...
So nice that it shouldn't be a working day...
Trying hard to keep myself awake...
While I didn't pay much attention...
I knocked onto someone's else car in front...
In the middle of traffic jam...
A black Wira...
A very minor one...
But clearly it was my fault... my fault...

It was still drizzling outside...
He came down from his car...
I put on my emergency signal...
And get out of the car....

*Side bumper slightly detached? (red circle)*

I inspected his car...
And snapped some pictures...
His side bumper was slightly detached (red circle)...
Duh~ Don't know how to describe...
But I know is nothing big...

He saw I am a girl...
Thought of threatening me by saying that he wanted to report police...
Asked me to leave my contact number...
He will send his car for repair...
Then he will call for *outside settlement*...
Else he will make police report...

I raised my eyebrow...
Waving my hand phone in my hand...
Saying that I have your car pictures with me...
We can go for outside settlement of course...
But then don't think you can request for hundreds...
You can also go report police...
With this kinda damage I don't think they will layan you...

I know I am at fault...
But don't know why...
He just pissed me...
As if I am a three year old...
So I shot him back...

He then said he was busy...
Then he went off...
I sat back in my car...
With the emergency signal on...
Thinking of what I did just now...
What happened to me?
What bloody hell on earth happened to me?
So careless... and reckless... and rude... @@"

Eventually he called...
Asking for RM40...
Well... At least he knows I am not stupid...

P/S: Initially I didn't want to mention this to you, because I don't want you to worry.
But eventually I think that maybe you should know, because I am not that good actually...

2 comments:

Jass said...

爱一个人,就是要包容他的全部

JoeanneWLV said...

不要对我这么好哦。。。
I don't want to take you for granted one day... =)