Sunday, September 6, 2009

Blue~

Refreshed. After 10 hours of sleep, finally I don't look like someone who didn't sleep for days. Yesterday makeup was horrible (thanks to the makeup artist from the studio), I look more like a panda than anything. A thin version one anyways. @@. But then what welcomed me in the afternoon was blue mood. Blue Blue Blue.

Trying hard not to think of many things. Those unnecessary things. But sometimes just couldn't help it. Brain is functioning on its own, it refuses my control. Probably I just don't have the confidence, perhaps I am just a coward chicken. I am scared. I afraid that I may not be good enough for him. I worried. I think too much...

But then, I know I will not quit, as long as I still have him in my heart. Love is a strong word and it energizes me. No point thinking too much then. Just be the best for him and for myself.

P/S: Trying to gain weight. @@

6 comments:

Jass said...

when a panda hugging a bear, what will they look like?hmm... well, just be yourself will do...^^

~~*Ling Ling*~~ said...

Hmm...i wonder....the 'HIM' means who leh~wakakaka~~~~

- k o R i - said...

hehehe... now I know who... xD

sorry, couldn't spend more time with you that day :D

Let's meet up for lunch one day k? ^^ Coz... I'm not always in klang =(

JoeanneWLV said...

Ling, it is NOT the one u spoke to this afternoon... @@"

JoeanneWLV said...

Kori, sure thing man... Kekeke... When I got time and u have time as well la... =P

~~*Ling Ling*~~ said...

i noe la~lol~
den whn wan intro me the actual 1??
i wait u a~*tsk tsk*