Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Can't live without YOU~

*My second beloved*

People say...
Too much of coffee is not good for your health...

I say...
A cup of coffee a day...
Keep my sleepy bugs away...
Although they come back after a while... @@"

For now, coffee has become my second beloved, especially Old Town white coffee. Everyday before I go to work, I will get myself a cup of coffee, either I DIY (instant 3 in 1) or I will drop by Old Town to grab one before I go to office. Today while I was sipping my iced coffee, I stared at the water droplets adhering on the plastic cup, I heard my heart saying:"Really can't live without you..." Kekeke...

Not sure if it is really effective but it is more like a habit already, something that I must do almost everyday. But then I hope I can find an alternative la, because over-dosing myself with coffee is not something fun thou.

P/S: Someone said he will try to change my habit. Let see if he can do it. Ngek ngek. ^^

2 comments:

Jass said...

haha, there goes your second beloved... i'll try my best...

JoeanneWLV said...

But I don't think is easy... Ngek ngek... =P