Wednesday, September 2, 2009

On the Road~

Had a pleasant conversation with my friend. He said,

"Everyone will be passing through their first job. Am I up for this? Am I fated for this? Do I like this? Is this what I want? What am I learning? Will this help in my next job? All this questions will be appearing, no matter where you go. You just have to be strong and get through it. No matter how much you doubt yourself, no matter how much you think to quit, to find a new job, to rest or whatever, till that day you're getting paid by your company, please contribute and make yourself worth the pay you're getting" (Vearn, 2009).

Something very true and worth thinking twice. If a person can become a surgeon, why I cannot become a professional dental technician and sales person? Everything in this universe is built from the smallest element, and slowly they expand from there. The formation of earth for example, took billions of years before it is inhabitable. The construction of the tallest building for instance, starts from laying a strong foundation first. No matter where we go, we always start from the ground before we can make our way to the top.


*Traffic jam*

Like the traffic jam today. There was an accident on the road that I used to travel home. This led to a major chaos to the traffic flow. Almost stagnant. From the opposite direction, I saw drivers wearing the same old expression as me, bored, tired and worn out. Some were merely expressionless and numb.

*Stuck in the jam; Bored, tired and worn out*

Although I took 2 hours to reach home, but I was just about time to witness the sunset, which was beautiful. If I wasn't stuck in the jam for so long, perhaps I wouldn't be able to see such beautiful scene. It is just life. No point complaining, just be tough and go through it. You will be a betterman eventually.

*Sunset; taken from Bandar Country Homes =P*

So for now, it is okay if I do not have that much of working experience, it is okay to make mistake, as long as I don't repeat it next time. It is okay to ask stupid questions sometimes, rather than keeping everything to ourselves. It is even okay to be nervous. Life is as such. We have to fall before we can learn how to stand up again and be stronger. Just keep the attitude right and learn as much as we can. Be confident, be passionate and be more attentive.

Life is still great after all huh... ^^ Gambateh!!!

2 comments:

Jass said...

Life is learning platform, everyday we do learn something, either we realized or not... all we just have to be strong to take the faith, and walk on the path we encountering... be strong then, and dont worry bout falling, a pair of shoulder is here... ^^

JoeanneWLV said...

Keke~ Thanks dear... ^^