Sunday, September 27, 2009

Perhaps~

Blank...
Emotional...
Procrastinating...

Everyday we are constantly changing, changing with our living environment. During the process you may meet some true friends and loved ones, at the same time you may also lost some of those. Life is always as such, people come and go.

At every stage of our life we will meet different people and at the same time, some old ones may be left behind. At one moment you thought you have met a true friend or loved one, you thought this is going to last forever, the next moment you are losing him/ her already. Somehow it is a solid fact, but it is difficult to accept.

Sometimes I will still think back, those happy times we had together. Procrastinating. Flashback. But somehow I know you have done tolerating me, you have done seeing me acting in ways that you dislike or disagree with. So you go on with your own way, you shut the door that connects our hearts. Well, perhaps I started it first, perhaps you are really disappointed with me. Whatever.

Blank. Sigh. Blank.
Somehow I am still the girl living in my wonderland, no matter how much I tried to convince myself that I have walked out from the comfy zone. Perhaps I am not as strong. Perhaps...

No comments: