Monday, September 14, 2009

H1N1~

Today received a shocking news. My boss told us that our office clerk's son was transmitted with H1N1. From today onwards she will not be coming to work for one week, self-quarantine at home. Since company trip is on this Friday, so means she couldn't be able to make it for the trip already. Suddenly everyone is worried, because we are people who have direct contact with her.

So far I am feeling okay, just abit tired. Now just pray hard that nothing went wrong, everyone is healthy. Because I am going to Shanghai this coming Friday too, to meet up with my family there. They will be going one day earlier to my aunty's place in Shanghai. I hope the KK trip history is not going to repeat itself. This time the air ticket is much more expensive man. Oh God, please don't do that to me.

Anyways, the trip is still not the most important reason, although I will be very 心疼 if I couldn't make it, I am more concern about him. Either I cannot meet up with him this Thursday (to avoid the possibility of transmitting to him) or I risk him to get transmitted. Both are not something that I wish to happen. Well, nothing much I can do now, lets just pray hard that my body immune system is strong enough to fight against these stupid flu viruses. @@"

P/S: This is a realistic world, learning to control temper.

1 comment:

Jass said...

don't worry, be happy~~